The Kangaroo Incubation Program is a comprehensive one-year program designed to foster and invest in entrepreneurs with cutting-edge ideas. Our program provides a customized roadmap for each startup, which includes one-on-one strategic mentoring sessions, a creative office space that can accommodate up to four members, a wide range of perks and business-focused sessions. Additionally, our program offers direct support to our startups through an expansive network of partner entities, mentors, and investors. Our goal is to create a technology-rich environment that allows your company to grow tremendously in a short period of time.
By being hosted at the Palestine India Technopark, startups will have access to a wide range of state-of-the-art facilities and services, including but not limited to:
- Break rooms equipped with comfortable seating and refreshments
- Innovation labs with access to the latest technology and equipment
- Meeting room and conference venue space with advanced audio-visual capabilities
- Outdoor facilities with a great view and green spaces
- Cafeteria serving a variety of healthy food options
- All utilities (electricity, water, and HVAC)
- Fiber optics and wireless internet system
- Cleaning services and general maintenance
- 24/7 security surveillance for the safety and security of our occupants
- Printing services for business and marketing materials
- Access to networking events and workshops with industry experts and potential investors
- Parking for occupants and visitors
- Receptionist services to provide a professional front-of-house experience
- Video conferencing for virtual meetings and collaborations
- Additionally, occupants will have the opportunity to install their company logo within their co-working space’s private foyer, providing visibility and branding opportunities.
To qualify for this program, startups should meet the following eligibility criteria:
- A technology startup with rapid growth in the last 2 years and a need to scale up
- The company should be registered at the Ministry of Economy or committed to registering within the first 3 months of the grant
- The company should be revenue-generating and product-ready
- The company must be in the development and commercialization stage
- The company should have at least 2 employees
The Kangaroo Incubation Program not only provides access to world-class facilities and services but also a community-driven environment and a network of like-minded entrepreneurs, experts, and investors. The program provides a unique opportunity for startups to take their business to the next level and reach new heights of success.