Executive Manager – The Palestine India Technopark
The Technopark is seeking energetic talent individual to fill a full-time Executive Manager for the Palestine India Technopark.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Development of strategic plans, and execution of business plans;
- Management of facilities and personnel.
- Management of stakeholders such as eco-system players, investors, government, international organizations and structuring deals
- Achievement of overall goals and objectives as well as programs;
- Operational budgeting, fundraising, and financial management;
- Strong negotiation, customer service and communications skills.
- Perform additional duties as requested by the governance structure of the Technopark
- A Bachelor or Master degree in Management, in relevant discipline.
- A minimum of 8 year(s) experience in a senior level preferably in the High-tech industry, At Least 4 years of increasingly responsible experience in the fields related to the Technopark programs.
- Experience in a senior and executive management position
- Good knowledge of and experience in the non-profit sector and donors’ regulations
- Good knowledge of and experience in the local ecosystems for startups, incubators, accelerators…etc.
- Strong analytic, personal and communications skill.
- Very good in spoken and written Arabic and English
- Excellent problem solving skills and ability to handle stress and meet deadline
Please send your Curriculum Vita with a cover letter noting three references and salary history for the last three years and e-mail it to email@example.com .
Deadline for submissions is December 24th, 2018. All applicants will be handled in strict confidence.