Join us now for the ReVaMP Hackthon
Leaders organization, Ramallah,
Registration form from here.
Augmented Reality / Virtual Reality and Mixed Reality Innovation Lab in Palestine - (ReVaMP)
“Augmented Reality (AR) / Virtual Reality (VR) And Mixed Reality (MR) in Palestine”- ReVaMP Innovation Lab :-
Empowering Students, Entrepreneurs, Researchers and Companies to Innovate in VR/AR/MR Emerging Technologies.
The ReVaMP Innovation Lab is your one-stop resource for teams or individuals working on developing a venture in AR/VR/MR. Get involved!
- ReVaMP Innovation Lab Infrastructure
ReVaMP Lab will feature VR/AR equipment from multiple companies
AR/VR software, hardware, and related devices available for use include:
- The HTC Vive
- Oculus Rift and Touch
- Samsung Gear
- Google DayDream View
- 3-D and 360° cameras
- Software from Unity and / or Unreal
- Other production software
- ReVaMP Innovation Lab Eco-System
The PTP will develop the ReVaMP community (You can Join Us here) targeting the following main stakeholders
- Innovators, Entrepreneurs in VR/AR as well as Advanced Teams
- Mentors and Technical People
- Angels and Investors interested in the VR/AR technologies and applications
- Buyers and Markets for VR/AR applications and solutions
The PTP intend on training youth innovators and facilitate the ReVaMP physical lab resource to them. Line up financial resources interested to support and investors as well as identify industry and markets interested in VR/AR/MR products.
The ReVaMP Innovation Lab will be open to any university and high-school students, innovators, entrepreneurs, gaming developers and private companies as well as academic researchers.
- EDUCATION and TRAINING
The PTP will conduct knowledge transfer activities through Trainers and Training Material prior to using the lab targeting the following main stakeholders
- Individual Innovators, Entrepreneurs in VR/AR
- Employees of Private Sector Companies and Startups
- Academics and Researchers at Universities
Sign up for our upcoming training activities
For Beginners: Students, Entrepreneurs and Researchers
- ReVaMP Lab Open Innovation
The ReVaMP Innovation Lab Program will include a several activities that includes exploration, ideation and developing, prototyping and linkages to investors or markets as per the below:
MEET and EXPLORE
MEET peers, mentors, community supporters to help you choose and EXPLORE VR/AR/MR entrepreneurship and join training program on developing AR/VR application.
IDEATE + DESIGN + PITCH = Hackathons
IDEATE + DESIGN + PITCH – (DEVELOP) Hackathon Bootcamps
- Based on a low maturity of the idea, design and market need, participants can start the process of
Ideation by participating in design thinking workshops. Build out the Design details of the concept: service and application diagram, who is it for, tech considerations, physical and digital aspects, business model etc. Teams will engage with ReVaMP technical and business mentors during the design.
Pitch market-relevant and customer-centered solution that entrepreneurial teams will develop further
- Hackathons: Teams will also be invited to build prototypes through participation in challenges and hackathons, which will be starting points for developing concepts.
For Advanced Teams
Based on a high maturity of the idea, design and market need, entrepreneurs, researchers and companies can start Prototyping the product and service to demonstrate how it works and its value to people.
- DEMO DAYS PITCHING
Advanced teams with readily available prototypes can present their prototype / demo and concept to the rest of the Lab participants, market experts, companies, multinationals, potential buyers
- Launch + Grow
For advanced teams and private companies can benefit of the lab infrastructure and eco-system to launch and grown new AR/VR products