The Palestine – India Techno Park building will feature a co-working space featuring work desks and community. The co-working program is distinct from business accelerators, incubators and the executive office suites available at the building
The co-working space is ideal for software developers, entrepreneurs, freelance professionals, remote workers, micro-enterprises, and small enterprises who need office space and seek a community with a collaborative spirit.
You will benefit from accessing professional services such as printing or incorporation or consulting from the community.
The co-working lease to members for a period of 3-to-6 months or as Pay as You Go.
The Co-Working Space Services Provided to
For All Members
- All utilities (Electricity, Water, and AC)
- Fast Internet & WIFI
- Cleaning services and general maintenance
- Company logo placement
- 24 hour front desk building security
- High security internal office
- Break room
- Welcoming receptionist for your clients
- Access to networking events and workshops
- Discounts at nearby restaurants
Services through Reservation
- Access to Conference room
- Video conferencing
For Dedicated Members
Company Logo Placement
- Occupants can place customized company logo within the office entrance's private foyer
- Can create a logo sign for their private room or workstation at no extra charge
- Each desk should come provided with lockable cabinets
Should be staffed with welcoming receptionists to assist with reserving conference rooms, mail distribution, and any other basic needs or assistance you may require.